Friday 11 December 2020

Fairy Tale Friday--Honest Fairy Tales--Snow White (song by Kristin Key)

 Hello and welcome to Fairy Tale Friday. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then I'll begin.

Today marks the last of the Fairy Tale Friday explorations of Snow White. I have been writing about versions of this tale since the 3rd of April 2020 and now the time has come to wind it down. Thank you for coming with me on this journey (as well as Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood and Murder Ballads before this.) 

I will leave you with a funny video in the Key of Kristin. Here is Kristin Key who summarises everything that is wrong with Snow White set to a jaunty tune. 


Thank you again for coming with me as we explore fairy tales. My life has gotten really busy with some other writing I am doing (I am working on some short story bundles to sell as well as my next novel) and so I am going to let Fairy Tale Friday rest for a bit to catch up on other creative endeavours. But I am sure in 2021 I will come back to explore another fairy tale--possibly Sleeping Beauty. 

Thanks! 

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that song. The tune will no doubt get stuck in my head for a while.

    And kudos to all the wonderful research and creative writings, such as your short stories and pending novel.
    GLT would be so proud.🥰

    ReplyDelete