Here’s what you have to do. *warning* don’t try this with your regular blender or you will burn your motor out.
1. Rinse cherries and let them dry well
2. Stone your cherries
3. Put cherries in the freezer overnight.
4. The next day add 1 cup chocolate plant based milk to your blender, ¼ cup sugar and the frozen cherries. You can add 2 TB unsweetened coca powder as well to make it extra chocoate-y.
6. Then put the lid on and use the tamper to push the cherries into the blades with all your might while you blend on high and in about 1 minutes you get this:
7. Scoop it into bowls--it easily feeds four people (or 2 rather greedy people)