Fig and Olive Flatbread recipe: http://www.includingcake.com/home/cludingcake.com/2013/06/fig-and-olive-flatbread-gluten-free.html
How I did it with doubling:
Fig and Olive Flatbread
Preheat your oven to 200C/400F
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp xanthan gum (only if GF)
4 tsp balsamic vinegar (lovely vinegar!)
1.5 tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp dried thyme
2/3 cup plain yoghurt
¼ cup water
handful of olives, slices
2-large or 4 small fresh figs thinly sliced
(smoked) sea salt
1. Sift the flour and mix with dried herbs.
2. Add yoghurt, balsamic vinegar and water and stir until a sticky dough forms.
3. Using wet hands diving into 4 parts and flatten into circular patties approximately half an inch thick.
4. Gently press in the olives and figs
5. Spritz with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.