Tuesday 25 March 2014

What does George Michael say?


This is a game we saw comedian Rob Deering http://www.robdeering.com/  do at a Distraction Club a few months back.

 
I thought it was *hilarious* as it involved rhyming. But since George Michael has a new album out I thought I’d share it with the world so you can all play too!

 
The one snag is, you need to know the song Faith by George Michael in order to play. Actually you just need to know the opening line which is:

 
Well I guess it would be NICE….

 
It would also help if you could sing it to correct tune and know where to air guitar (at the beginning)

 
Here is a link to the video so you can join in properly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E

 
Go ahead and watch it. I’ll wait.

 
(twiddles thumbs whilst humming) Oh, you’re back! That was quick! Did you see it? Are we ready? Then let’s go.

 
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call it when someone asks for your opinion and wants you to tell them what to do?



A: Well I guess it'd be ADVICE
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call those cubes with dots on them used in gambling?
A: Well I guess it would be DICE
                                                 


Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call frozen water you put in your drink to make it colder?



 A: Well I guess it would be ICE
                                                   
 
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call those creepy crawlies that get in your hair, sometimes referred to as nits?
A: Well I guess it would be LICE
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call those little rodents that are smaller than rats and like to eat cheese?
A: Well I guess it would be MICE
 

Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call the word that means how much something costs?



  A: Well I guess it would be PRICE
                                                 
 
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call the grain you might serve with curry?


A: Well I guess it would be RICE

Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call a word that means cut but also means a piece of cake or pie? 

A: Well I guess it would be SLICE

 
 
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call when someone has to ask you two times?
A: Well I guess it would be TWICE


 
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call that show that took place in Miami in the 80s and starred Crockett and Tubbs?

A: Well I guess it would be VICE
 
**And lastly, for my peeps who grew up in Alexandria--this one is for you (because no one outside of CENLA will get it)**

 
Q. Hey George Michael, what do you call that shop in the mall that went with Goldring?

A: Well I guess it would be WEISS
 
Isn’t that a laugh? I mean you could play for hours, right?

 Or until you run out of rhymes for NICE.

Which has probably already happened, unless you can think of some I forgot.

 So yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Hey homey, this was pretty damn good. Will send to Fritzi and other Alexandria folks. Giggling.

    ReplyDelete